Stay on schedule and increase school safety!
OnTime4Class software gives you menu driven options for setting up a schedule of zones and sounds to be used for sending messages to your students. The software includes an easy to use Windows® interface which allows you to view the schedule, make changes anytime.
OnTime4Class software allows you to create flexible schedules and security alerts.
OnTime4Class schedule features:
- Each class, grade, or school grouping can have separate schedules, zones, and tones for the school bells – reducing time and training costs while increasing flexibility
- Schedule your bells up to 18 months in advance to allow for long term planning
- Override the current schedule for special events to change the schedule for, say a pep rally
- Default daily, weekly, and weekend schedules can be set up in advance but flexibility is available if a change is required
- Print the schedule as needed to keep staff informed
- Manual override allows you to disable the automatic bell ringing schedule in case of an emergency
OnTime4Class Page Zone Features
- Allows for up to 100 zones, each with its own schedule and sounds for school bells
- A zone can be as small as one room to customize the schedule for any teacher
- Each zone can have a different tone, reducing confusion in common areas such as cafeterias and lobbies
- Optional relay can ring existing “bells”
- Play the .wav file sounds through paging systems, room telephones, and even computer network speakers