More appointments fewer no-shows
Our software can text reminders to patients, make calls to clients, and customers show up for you at the office, for coffee or for at a delivery location. Appointment Reminders – let our system help manage this. Therefore, It is automated, integrated and scalable. Appointment reminders make and save money. Each appointment generates an average of $115; this equals about $2,300 per day or $46,000 per month. One missed daily appointment can cost $2,300 per month. Appointment Reminder Software costs less than one missed appointment per day to operate. (reminders are good for appointments and appointments are good for business)
Our software sends the message to clients/patients; these reminders are sent by voice (telephone call), text (SMS), by email message or all three!
- Calls appear to come from your office
- Reminders can confirm an appointment
- Reports document the calls, texts, and emails
- Personalized messages for one or many offices
- Fully automatic or semi-automatic operations
- Live calls can be transferred directly to your scheduling manager if needed
Doctor Reminder Software
- Reminders include date, time, office, and the professional being seen.
- Best of all you use the operating office software you are using now
- Save time – reach hundreds in a timely fashion.
- Maintain security – customer data, HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act,) so, the application can be in your office on your network.
- Get results – more appointments or if someone needs to reschedule get it done now and replace that client with needing an appointment today.
- Generate reports – see who was contacted, confirmed, and rescheduled
- Reduce staff turnover (turn the hated routine of reminder calls into valuable employee service)
To summarize, review the documentation below and read the story of Great Valley Pools in Pennsylvania – (a nice letter about the application)
I would like a quote for Appointment Reminder Software